Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I wake up every morning and think about how I can help Israel


mondoweiss |  I’m announcing my new Jewish identity project today. Well actually it’s my old project, but dressed up a little. This is from Haaretz today, Anees of Jerusalem spotted it. Who knew?
Although his alleged sexual exploits are making waves, it is Israel, not women that is in former IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s heart. In an interview with the newspaper “Liberation” back in April, just over a month before he made headlines for attempted rape charges (that are looking increasingly shaky), DSK told the French daily that only three things could prevent him from becoming the next president of France – his money, his women and his Judaism.
The fallen-from-grace financier recounted an interview he gave some years back with the “Tribune Juive”(The Jewish Tribune), in which he said “I wake up every morning and think about how I can help Israel.”
And does this kind of affection have any consequences? You tell me. Don’t be conspiratorial now.

0 comments:

Iran Breached And Spec'd The Complete Iron Dome While Hitting It's Military Targets With Hypersonic Missiles

simplicius  |   Now, let’s get down to the nuts and bolts. This strike was unprecedented for several important reasons. Firstly, it was of ...